Sunday 26 July 2020

Sebastian Stan Is Staying in Shape While Self-Isolating

Self-isolation has definitely posed a challenge to many of us when it comes to staying in shape. With gyms closed and no firm idea on when they’ll be open again, many have had to resort to working out at home and making due with what we have. This has definitely been the case for Sebastian Stan, who plays Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier) in Marvel's upcoming Disney+ series The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, just one of many projects put on pause due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. But as he told Men’s Health, his situation isn’t so bad.

"I have stairs where I am, which is good," he said. "So I run up and down my staircase like 20 times a day. And then it's a lot of pushups and planks, you know? I have two kettlebells, so that's kinda good … [for] press ups and swings. I mean, I’m just trying to keep active."

Much like most of us, Sebastian Stan is also spending more time in the kitchen. With nutrition being an essential part of staying in health, Stan has been making all sorts of culinary discoveries. "I'm cooking stuff for the first time ever," he said. "Like I have a bunch of chicken breasts I'm going to basically grill in a pan later with olive oil and then some mustard and it's going to be what it is."

Embracing simplicity is what we’ll all have to do for the time being as the pandemic plays out, and if Sebastian Stan’s situation is any indication, you’re not in it alone!

Looking for some fitness related reads? Visit our online library at Fittango for a wide variety of ebooks, audiobooks, music, and more. Accessible anytime, anywhere, from your favorite devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment